Can you all help me to type myself??
2021.11.27 06:04 Confusion_06 Can you all help me to type myself??
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
- I'm 16 years old male. If I remember correctly, I've been described by my friends and family as shy, smart, friendly, ,innocent, and childish type of person.
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
- I don't know since I haven't been diagnosed with some...
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
- I think I can describe my upbringing somewhat my mom being protective of me since she's the only parent I have because my father left us when I was young. I think because of this protective structure of upbringing, I tend to be averse to something new to me, most likely for me to be aversive to new experiences, so I can somewhat say it's structured. I responded to this without questions when I was a child, but now I'm feeling like I've missed out so much on some...
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
- Currently, I don't have any job, but I've helped my mom on her work years ago just to have some income. I somewhat have fun doing those because I can just have sometime to bond with my mom after her work by eating at the nearest fast food chain, but I stopped helping her due to school and me being lazy and I wake up too late always.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
- I think I would feel refreshed and somewhat bored since I can just do things I want to like dancing, workout, editing some photos, and singing because I'm alone and be bored because I've ran out of things to do in the moment.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?
- I think I prefer activities that I would just use my memorization skills like quizzes, trivias, etc. I do like to play sports but I can say that I'm not that good as my friends since I think I lack at many things like coordination, speed, and power to play (I mostly play badminton and table tennis). I just tend to use my mind when playing like using strategies or tactics, trying to anticipate my opponent's next move, etc.
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
- I think I can say I'm not that too curious, but not that too single minded type of person. I tend to not execute my ideas because of 1.) Other's ideas are probably better than mine, and 2.) I'm not that proud of my own ideas since their succession rate to execute is always not that good. Mostly, my ideas are environmental. When there's a situation/problem in front of me, I tend to think all of the possibilities and pick the answeaction that will mostly happen and act on it. But doing this will require me to think it for a long time, since I'll consider many things in my mind like "What do I have right now to fix this?", "What's around me right now?", " If I do this, how can I be sure that it won't backfire to me/affect me negatively/won't happen again?".
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
- I really don't like to be in a leadership position, because it makes me pressured and I'm not really good that is big for me to handle. I don't think I'll be good at it since I'll probably make a lot of bad decisions that will affect my team negatively. My leadership style would be somewhat laid-back, supportive, and caring leader.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
- As I have said earlier, I am not that physically coordinated, because I mostly observe the thing rather than acting on it. I somewhat enjoy working with my hands, but I'm not good with it, it's either I deconstruct it until it looks like I destroyed it or just observe and do it later.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
- I think I'm not that artistic, but I can appreciate art like drawings, paintings, and playing an instrument. I mostly like those things because it is pleasing to my senses.
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
- I always do not want to be reminded of my past, because I feel like they're not the past I remember correctly and don't want to remember all of the feelings I felt on the past because of experiences. About the future, it's either I'm hopeful or hopeless on it. I think it has something to do with what's happening around me that's why my perception of the future changes. For the present, I really don't know, I feel like I'm unconscious when I'm in the present, it feels like I just go with the flow with it.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
- I mostly ask why they need my help before I decide, then after they say their reason, I think about for a while if it will not affect my work right now. I mostly decide to help them since most of the time, I really don't do anything other than listening to music, and if I decided to help them, I mostly focus on what they want me to help them with rather than other things.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life?
- I think yeah, definitely.
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
- I think it's important but I somewhat don't prefer it, I just want to know and see if they do it right and accurately.
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
- I guess I do control other sometimes. I do that by ordering them what they'll need to do in order for me to observe if my idea will work. Example would be me playing MOBA with my friends, when there's something happening in the game, I observe it first then guess what'll they do. When I'm fairly on what will they do, I always tell my friends to retreat since the might be near, while me trying to think how I'll counter them.
• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
- Gaming, editing some photos, dancing, singing, and watching YouTube. I do all of these because they are fun for me to do.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
- I think I'm a mix of both visual and reading and writing learner. I kind of struggle with kinesthetics, because it's hard me to do things physically and don't have a hard time visualizing it in my mind. I prefer classes that involves memorization more.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go? • What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
- To change people's views on things. This has been attached to my dream of being an astronomer because I just want people to change on how they view these things, and I don't even know how I can do this with me being an astronomer...
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
- I fear that someone will react negatively to what I'm saying and things that are unknown to me. I'm uncomfortable talking about myself to people since I don't know what to say about myself. I hate people that are repeatedly bragging about themselves so much, because I probably saw or heard of that many times and I'm just too tired listening to it.
• What do the "highs" in your life look like?
- Just me being content with life, trying to experience new things, being cheerful and supportive person.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like?
- Feeling stuck and unmotivated to do anything, have no hope in my own future, wondering if I have any real purpose here, too sensitive to criticism.
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
- I think I can say that I'm somewhat attached to reality. I daydream mostly when I'm listening to a song that I like. I can say I'm sometimes aware of my surroundings, but when I get indulged into something so much like listening to a song or dancing, I get hyped up so much that I often forget what's around me.
• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
- I think I'll mostly think about what I'll do and be bored because there's nothing going on there.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
- It will take like days for me to make an important decision, because it's either I forgot about or I just need think what are the pros and cons of this decision, what would I do if I accepted or not. I mostly change my mind if it's not going not well or not what I expected it to be.
• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
- I think it takes me a long time for me to process what emotion I'm feeling, and when I processed what I'm feeling, I mostly put it aside because I don't want it to bother me. I guess it's somewhat not that important, but still need it sometimes just to feel something.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
- Yeah, I always catch myself agreeing with others to appease them, because I don't want to be mad or be angry with me and I'm afraid of what they'll do next if they're mad or angry with me.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
- I rarely break rules since I'm afraid of the consequences of it. For me, I guess that the authority know better, because I really don't have any knowledge about a certain thing they know about for a long time. And if I break rules, it's always me getting confused why would I obey it, like it doesn't make sense to me.
Sorry for any wrong grammars here, I don't speak English that fluently...
submitted by Confusion_06
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 AdvertisingEven815 New agent from my home country. Pretty generic lol.
2021.11.27 06:04 TacoParasite Previous Chef offered me a job. Need some advice.
He was the first chef to give me my break into fine dining. Taught me a lot, and trained me to lead a kitchen. Haven't worked with him in a few years, but always remained in touch. He's opening up a new place with some rich dude who owns a few other businesses. He offered me the head chef position. I'm currently a sous at a high end steak house. Great money, and benefits, but the hours are insane.
This new place is not even open yet. I'll have to hire my own staff, train them, and help come up with the menu. Which sounds great. Also they offered me $15K more a year than my current job.
However. I don't know how long this place would last. It's not really in the most prime area for the type of restaurant they're trying to open, and while the offer sounds nice they didn't mention any benefits aside from a quarterly bonus based on food cost. Also it's the rich dude's first restaurant. It was supposed to open a month ago, but he keeps changing his mind about the theme. When I went to visit they were still trying to figure out what the layout would be for the patio that they needed to build.
I really want to take the offer, but something keeps telling me not to. I never thought I would be in this position where I would have to turn down $15K.
I guess this is me just ranting than asking for advice at this point.
submitted by TacoParasite to KitchenConfidential [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 braino45 most unreal conversation i've ever had in cs:go
submitted by braino45 to crabgame [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 VenaAugustin Better than a cat picture
submitted by VenaAugustin to Romania [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 rawlings808 THIS IS SUM B*LLSHIT!!!!!
submitted by rawlings808 to ThePack [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 himuboiishere Panjabi kudi
submitted by himuboiishere to onlyindian [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 antionightha Meow irl
2021.11.27 06:04 ProfessorDaen This aged well (June 2021 Q&A)
2021.11.27 06:04 JudgeSavings what is the extent of ds3 controller support in ds4 windows
so, i connected a ds3 at one point just to see what would happen, and ds4 windows actually got it up and running, though i'm wondering if i can do that with bluetooth
submitted by JudgeSavings to DS4Windows [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 googsly Hotel passerby
2021.11.27 06:04 furude_sadoko 盘点一下最近炒作的那个什么元宇宙比不上疯狂宇宙的十大理由
2021.11.27 06:04 Emergency_Piglet_677 Fnaf ar trade :)
2021.11.27 06:04 Magicalrex07 Is it normal for my snake to spend almost all day every day in her tunnels?
I have a king snake she is about 8 years old (i got her around 3 years ago when she was 5) and she spends almost all of her time in her tunnels i take her out once a week to feed and i handle her semi-regularly i always clean up after her and make sure she has clean water the whole nine yards she even has healthy regular sheds but i feel that she spends too much time in her tunnels am i just being paranoid or am i doing something wrong?
submitted by Magicalrex07 to kingsnakes [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 Themadkixg1 A little photo shoot with my wife having a little Date drinking tea as I present her flowers 😊
2021.11.27 06:04 wtfayan What should I reply to "you got left on seen by the whole group"
submitted by wtfayan to Comebacks [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 PoloG_1300 Hey Juice fans, as a big polo g fan, here's my opinion about dirty soda ( no coaster)...
I heard both extended version and that version with polo feat and i gotta say the extended is way better. Polo feature wasn't needed ( he didn't do bad on that tho) Polo made a great choice by removing the song that shows he actually respects juice and his fans.
I don't know what the fuck is grade a (L) doing. Giving away leaks to other artists is like slap to the artist's face. All that hardwork and passion behind the tracks just to take it away is a big big disrespect specially if he's deceased.
I hope dirty soda with extended version is on fighting demons or party never ends cause the song is so damn good and shouldn't get wasted like that. With or without polo, doesn't matter.
submitted by PoloG_1300 to JuiceWRLD [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 XmasGreenEyes How can I help a depressed and isolated online friend who is going through a tough time? (Whilst I’m in a similar boat)
Several months ago I was fortunate enough to meet a wonderful man(30s). He's kind, compassionate, thoughtful, bright, & just a genuinely good person.
He's also very shy(like myself, he has social anxiety), insecure, down on himself(completely warped view of himself, imo. Very critical of himself, inside & out), & he's depressed. He's so isolated that he's never had a friend. He went to college, dated a woman for a few months(it sounded like a sweet relationship but they were young & she moved on), & he works(from home) but he doesn't even have work friends. He's not at all close to his family and only sees them maybe once a year. He is very isolated.
Recently he's had work stress, the stress of things not working out between us, & a family member is now in the hospital and doing very unwell.
He rarely leaves his flat for anything besides grocery trips and hasn't seen a doctor in many years. I forget how long it's been since he tried therapy but probably around the same amount of time.
I don't know how to help him and I care deeply for him. I'm also in a very similar boat(although I do have some friends & I've been in multiple relationships) and I don't know how great it is for him to be talking to a fellow depressive who is going through a very sad time in her life. But I'm very much wanting to remain friends and get to a point where he feels comfortable enough being able to speak to others. Right now, he does not. So encouraging him to make a local friend is just not going to happen. It's not easy for reasons beyond the social anxiety.
Should I encourage him to take steps like seeing a therapist, addressing his general health(exercise & diet can have a big impact on depression/anxiety), and so on? He's been very resistant to any such suggestions. Is there a better way to go about it? Any help is greatly appreciated. I've never met someone so deserving of a better life than him. He's such a kind soul.
submitted by XmasGreenEyes to Advice [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 HaavyUnleashed NBA 2K22 MyCareer PS5 Episode 28- A Fashion Icon Is Born Walking The Walk
2021.11.27 06:04 mishi111 fanart i did a while back when i first got into tgcf lawl (ig @m0ssyam)
2021.11.27 06:04 BeginningAd7467 ✨ApexMoonBSC | Launching Now | Hold ApexMoonBSC and receive reward in ADA (Cardano).✨
Hold ApexMoonBSC and receive reward in ADA (Cardano).
What is ApexMoonBSC?
ApexMoonBSC is a token operating under Binance Smart Chain and diamond holders are rewarded in ADA (Cardano).
Why rewards ADA (Cardano)? Cardano is a token that is rising in price and is promising long term.
Why you should invest in ApexMoonBSC?
ApexMoonBSC not only rewards you with ADA but the token has a usecase. It is the only currency accepted in our marketplace.
Yes! That means you can now spend your ApexMoonBSC token in our marketplace.
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
💶 ADA 6% automatically be sent straight to investors wallet
👂 2% Marketing to support future development
✔️ 2% Liquidity to create a stable price floor
🟢 Flexible Rewards
🟢 ATH Giveaways
🟨 Max wallet 5%
🟨 Max buy 3%
🟨 Max sell 2%
💎 Low Marketcap Gem
💪 Token With Usecase
✅ Earn Rewards
Launching now on Pancakeswap
👀 Coinlistings, shilling contest, and giveaways after launch
🟢 Contract: 0x326f38c8bde188067d0187668e303a039323ec25
🟢 Buy Now: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x326f38c8bde188067d0187668e303a039323ec25
🟢 Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0x326f38c8bde188067d0187668e303a039323ec25#readContract
🟢 LP LOCKED: https://deeplock.io/lock/0xca7B964a02504c70ab822696e8ECD98506B4d7F7
submitted by BeginningAd7467 to SatoshiBets [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 Blindfolded_13 🤔
submitted by Blindfolded_13 to AlasFeels [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 smartbroccoli92 What did you do one month ago today?
submitted by smartbroccoli92 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 DramaticAirline6222 How do I sort out miscommunication between me and my psychiatrist?
I am currently seeing a psychiatrist because I was having difficulty focusing on productive activities because of my overactive mind and intrusive thoughts. I have a tendency to daydream excessively and as a result get nothing done. I highly suspect I have some sort of attention deficit disorder. When I brought this issue up with my doctor he loaded me on a bunch of anti-anxiety pills used to treat GAD. I told him that as a result of my inattention I am worried that I am going to screw up my upcoming exams and as a result ruin my entire life. I even told him that I might do something "drastic"(implying suicide)if that were to happen. I don't really feel anxious and I am not particularly suicidal. I actually feel completely numb to my emotions. I was hoping he would prescribe me adderal to help me focus. How do I bring this up to him. I feel confused and helpless. Do I really have ADHD/ADD? Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated. I am an 18 year old male
submitted by DramaticAirline6222 to AskPsychiatry [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 06:04 synkear Looking to Collab with some other variety Streamers
I'm a fairly new streamer, I go by the same Twitch username as here: Synkear. I'm looking to collaborate with other streamers. The goal is to simply have a nice time and make some connections on the way. Anyone interested please feel free to pm me or drop a comment here, thanks!
submitted by synkear to Twitch_Startup [link] [comments]